Browsers that will play BBN's live stream
- Internet Explorer
- QQ - opens in a new tab, but not a smaller window
Steps to listen with a browser
- Navigate to our "Radio Broadcast" home page.
- Click the "Listen Live" button.
- Wait a few moments for the small window to open and for the audio to begin playing automatically. In some cases, the player window may open on a new tab rather than in a new window.
If the browser-based player doesn't open or you don't hear any audio
- If you are not using a Windows, Mac or Linux based computer, skip down to the instructions below for a mobile phone or other device.
- Make sure the volume is turned up on your speakers and also on the BBN player.
- Try a different browser. All the browsers listed above are free and can be downloaded and installed in seconds. You can Google the name of the browser to get to the download page.
- Try this m3u8 stream: http://bbnmedia-lh.akamaihd.net/i/BibleBroadcasting_Englishios@87472/master.m3u8
- Try this Windows Media stream:
- Use the Contact Us link above to report the problem. Please tell us what you tried already and include the name of your computer operating system, browser and version of the browser. We will be glad to help.
To listen on a mobile phone or other device